Thirteen

This post has been removed.  If you would like to read the content, leave a comment with your email address and it will be emailed to you!

Comments

  1. WOOOHOOO! I am cheering for you all, praying and celebrating the Lord as He works in and through this trip and each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting the team up! Crush it sharing the Word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray God will give you the open door to help these children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To God be the glory! May His grace, mercy and protection keep you on this journey. Thank you all for being a willing vessel for His glory to shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many Prayers for your mission! Give that guide and her baby love from her first team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyrgyzstan is a beautiful country. I am a member of the first team that was SENT, some would say the best team 😁. I will be praying for you all. This trip will be most memorable, albeit heartbreaking. Tell Galia hi from her #1 fan Joe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts